General Terms and Liability
1. Seller reserves the right to change its manufacturing Specifications, as deemed necessary by Seller in seller’s sole discretion, without prior notice To purchaser.
2. All timeline estimates quoted by seller are based upon Seller’s prediction on how long would it takes to manufacture and ship ordered products. Actual timeline might vary, and seller cannot be held responsible for any delays.
3. (a) all prices quoted by seller are based upon Seller’s price list to be amended from time to time In u.S. Funds and shall be on a net basis f.O.B. Seller’s loading dock. (b) all prices quoted by seller are subject to adjustment Due to purchaser’s change orders, if any or Change of sellers quotation basis.
4. Payment (a) unless otherwise expressly agreed upon in writing, Payment shall be made in full within thirty (30) Days of receipt of seller’s invoice. (b) purchaser shall not withhold or reduce payments On account of complaints, claims, or counterclaims Not acknowledged and accepted by seller.
5. All above sale terms apply to online and offline (via phone or email) orders
6. Use of the Website —By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to MaestroBath that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
7. Trademarks —The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of MaestroBath . Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of MaestroBath.
8. External links —External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of MaestroBath and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
9. Disclaimer of liability —MaestroBath shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, products and items purchased from this website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. Furthermore, neither MaestroBath nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
10. Conflict of terms —If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
11. Severability— Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
12. Applicable laws (choice of venue and forum) —Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the California courts located in Los Angeles County, California, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
13. Placing an order online, via phone, or email is reflective of your agreement with aforementioned general policy and liability terms .
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Third-Party Web Beacons:
We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, click here.